Next Generation Ultrasound Platform
ARIETTA S60* is equipped with multiple functions dedicated to each diagnostic field, supporting more accurate and efficient diagnoses.
From the extensive range of available transducers, you can be sure to find the one that is appropriate for your examination.
- Less patient-dependent B-mode image variability is experienced; imaging of high quality and sensitivity is available immediately the transducer is applied reducing the need for time-consuming adjustment.
- Blood flow information can be easily acquired. The sharply delineated Doppler waveform is easy to measure.
- Real-time Tissue Elastography (RTE) visualizes relative tissue stiffness, offering complementary information for diagnosis. It has proven clinical value across a wide breadth of applications including breast, thyroid, liver, and prostate.
- ARIETTA S60* is equipped with easy-to-use tools for comprehensive cardiac exams: Dynamic Slow-motion Display is a side-by-side presentation of a real-time image and its slow-motion counterpart. Dual Gate Doppler allows observation and measurement of Doppler waveforms from two separate locations during the same heart cycle. These advanced functions can shorten exam times and support effective investigations.
- In obstetrics, the 4D display is a communication tool which can encourage the bond between mother and fetus, and strengthen family ties.
*For commercial availability of ARIETTA S60 in your country, please contact the local sales representative.
To provide scanning comfort for all ultrasound users and their patients, the ARIETTA S60 has been designed with ultimate usability.
- ARIETTA S60 can be moved easily and without strain.
- The monitor can be folded forward to secure safe transport without obstructing your view.
- The panel height can be adjusted to fit both the physique of the examiner and the examination style, offering a comfortable working environment in a natural posture whatever the clinical setting.
- The system can be adjusted from a low position of 70 cm, similar to the height of an office desk, up to 100 cm, an appropriate height for scanning while standing.
- The operating panel layout is designed with efficient workflow in mind. Free customization of many keys is possible. Probe-dependent assignment of functions to controls offers optimum tailoring for each clinical situation.
- The two-way multi-rotary encoders offer intuitive operation, enabling the management of many functions in one control: working as a joystick for up/down and right/left movement, and as a rotary encoder to adjust other parameters.
- The Auto Optimizer feature corrects many parameters with one key-stroke, instantaneously forming uniform, diagnostic-quality images.
- The Auto Trace function of Doppler waveforms supports exam efficiency significantly reducing the number of required key strokes.