Expertly designed to optimize productivity.
ARIETTA 65 has been designed to perform quick and precise diagnosis in general imaging without compromising on productivity and workflow.
This ultrasound platform combines productivity, enhanced tools and technology to provide
- Smooth workflow and productivity
- Superb imaging and accurate diagnosis
- Simple to use applications and streamlined practice
This ultrasound platform excels through ergonomic design, reducing examiner fatigue and facilitating examinations in a variety of clinical settings.
ARIETTA 65 further offers:
- 21.5’’ LCD widescreen monitor, optimal for quick and detailed observation
- Touch panel, positioned at an easy-to-operate angle
- Operator console designed for ease of use
- Protocol Assistant, features that allow to custom previously registered protocols and automatically prepare the next step in the exam, prompt you through the exam by reducing keystrokes and preventing duplications or omissions.
Intelligent Automatic functions for smooth workflow
- Auto Optimizer: Automatically adjusts the gain and baseline position and velocity range with just one button
- Cardiac Features: automation tools enable faster and smoother cardiovascular examination, building on data acquired by our premium systems
- Mobility that meets autonomy - allowing to scan approx. 1 hour in battery mode for smooth use in emergency care or changing rooms
- Power cord hook, handles and folding mechanism, allowing to move the system safely
Superb Imaging, powered by top-performing imaging technologies
Top-performing imaging technologies have been mitigated for enhanced diagnostic confidence and precision, namely:
- High definition dynamic Tissue Harmonic Imaging (HdTHI) resulting in superb spatial resolution and penetration
- High Resolution Imaging (HI REZ) to emphasize tissue structures and enhance contrast resolution for greater clarity
- Compound Imaging for clear visualization of tissue boundaries, high contrast resolution and speckle reduction to allow clearer observation of lesions
Simple to use applications, enhancing precision in a wide user range
ARIETTA 65 incorporates advanced tools for diverse clinical use and detailed evaluation:
- Real-time Tissue Elastography（RTE）
- Assesses tissue strain in real time and differences in tissue stiffness as a color map – useful in a wide variety of clinical fields such as breast, thyroid gland and urinary structures.
- Estimates liver fibrosis staging in patients with hepatitis C (LF Index) with the abdominal convex transducer
- Supports time-saving automation features to improve objectivity, reproducibility and productivity
- Contrast Harmonic Imaging (CHI) – provides homogeneous enhancement throughout the field of view to enhance diagnostic capability.
- Panoramic View – generates a single, elongated image by moving the probe across the target organ, thus allowing a larger field of view and enhanced diagnostic precision.
Interventional support tools
- Needle Emphasis - automatically adjusts the deflection angle of beams and images to enhance needle visibility and assist in safe and accurate punctures.
- Marking Assist to support marking on the body surface before surgical operation.
Automatic tools for vascular and cardiac
- Automatically measures the max and mean values of Intima-Media Thickness (IMT) for reproducible and accurate follow up of vascular disease
- Collects Doppler waveforms from two locations during the same heart beat
- Enables faster and more accurate measurement of LV diastolic performance indicators
- Useful in diagnosis of fetal arrhythmia and Carotid stenosis
- Speckle tracking technique that quantifies the movement of the entire left ventricle or the local movement of the myocardium resulting in dynamic analysis of myocardium.