Hitachi Real-time Tissue Elastography (HI-RTE)
An innovative ultrasound modality for the assessment of tissue elasticity
HI-RTE is an emerging diagnostic tool for the assessment and real-time colour display of tissue elasticity. This 2nd generation ultrasound modality has proven applications in breast, prostate, thyroid and pancreatic disease and where diagnostic biopsy is indicated, HI-RTE allows more accurate localization and targeting of lesions.
This unique HI-RTE modality...
- Extracts strain data ensuring that quantitative measurements are available from the Strain Ratio tool
- Is easy to perform, fast, accurate and reproducible
- Incorporates an adjustable colour transparency feature, enabling instant correlation between the native B-mode and elastography image
- Is available for the new range of HI VISION platforms
- Is a diagnostic tool that can reduce the financial and emotional burden of further investigations