AIRIS Vento O5
Advanced Open MRI
AIRIS Vento O5 (0.3T) is a break-through in price performance whole-body MRI. It is the most advanced mid-field MRI, with all of the high-end features of Hitachi's well-proven AIRIS series. The award-winning open magnet maximises patient friendliness and comfort. AIRIS Vento O5's outstanding performance underlines Hitachi's commitment to leading open MRI technology.
With powerful gradients, the AIRIS Vento O5 performs a virtually unlimited variety of advanced imaging techniques, including those previously associated exclusively with high-field MRI (e.g. fat-saturation/CHESS). The user-friendly system enables smooth and efficient patient examinations.
Even with high patient throughput, the AIRIS Vento O5's image quality is uncompromised.
- 0.3 Tesla field strength
- Two-pillar design
- Asymmetric two-pillar design for maximum openness
- 210° opening to the front, 70° opening to the rear
- 22mT/m 55T/m/s gradients
- Installation < 25m²
- Fully motorised patient table
- Lateral table movement ±100 mm
- All advanced mid-field applications
- Variety of fat-saturation techniques
- Complementary or unique – the best solution for outpatient centres
- Patient-friendly design
- Low noise emission
- SENTINEL™ remote monitoring for maximum uptime
- Technical cabinet only - no water cooling
- Average power consumption only 2.5 kW
Fat saturation (CHESS, fat water separation (FatSep) and STIR) Angio (PC, TOF, CE-MRA with PEAKS) RADAR technology for the suppression of the motion artifacts 3D GE IR for volumetric imaging 3D-Balanced SARGE (BASG for mixed and perfect contrast views 3D FSE imaging -myelography, -urography, MRCP, inner ear Sliding MIP Diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI)